Infusion refers to the process of applying a hydrophilic (water loving) Serum containing hyaluronic acid technology to the skin. Based on research originating in Australia, a new, modified form of Hyaluronic Acid is identified; this special type of Hyaluronic Acid has the same proven moisture binding benefits as traditional Hyaluronic Acid but because of its lighter weight, has the ability to target the skin where it not only deeply hydrates but also helps stimulate collagen synthesis. Additionally, it draws or carries other active and beneficial skin specific ingredients such as vitamins, antioxidants, botanicals and amino peptides to the skin.
Oxygen, when under light pressure, can help aid the delivery of important vitamins and nutrients into the deep layers of the skin. Since our skin already absorbs a small amount of oxygen from the atmosphere in a process called surface diffusion, dermatologists were the first to find a way to utilize that process in their facials.
kills the bacteria involved in acne including bacteria under the skin in cystic acne A skin lightening agent, improves scars and lightens sun damage. Increases skin function - healthier skin Decreases erythema, facial redness Vaso-constricting. – constricts the blood flow in superficial capilliaries reducing redness Stimulates fibroblasts – the cells which initiate new cell formation, healing and collagen production
A vitamin and nutrient enriched formulation is infused deep into the layers of skin. A low pressure continuous stream of oxygen acts as the catalyst that forces these skin-specific serums deeper into the cells. This application of oxygen results in a host of skin rejuvenating, correcting and anti-aging benefits, such as:
- Stimulates and rejuvenates skin at the cellular level.
- Increase micro-circulation, promoting cell mitosis and protein synthesis
- Increase circulation Softening of fine lines & wrinkles.
- Plumps the skin adding needed hydration.
- Speeds healing of any trauma to the skin's surface.
- Deep cleans pores
- Exfoliates and brightens the skin's surface
- Kills bacteria and improves acne
- Visable results you can instantly see and feel.
- Increase in skin elasticity and collegen synthesis
- Improves skin's radiancy
- Individuals with . . .
- Dehydrated skin
- Aging skin
- Hyperpigmented skin
- Sensitive skin
Rosecea Acneic skin Anyone who desires to improve their skin and appearance
This refreshing and rejuvenating facial begins with a consultation, assessment of the skin and treatment plan. The treatment begins with a thorough cleansing. The skin is then exfoliated with an ultrasonic skin exfoliator and an exfoliating fluid. A very low percentage peeling agent is used. Warm steam is also utilized to open pores. Skin-specific treatment serums are applied and infused deep into the skin through the use of pressurized oxygen. Next, a mask is chosen followed by moisturizer and sun block.
- Flow Range: 1 - 5L
- Oxygen Concentration: 95.5% - 87%
- Maximum Outlet Pressure: 45KPa+-4.5Pa(6.52psi +-0.65psi)
- Pressure Relief Mechanism Operational at: 250Kpa +-25Kpa (36.25psi +-3.36psi)
- Altitude: Up to 1828 meters (6000 ft.) above sea level without degration of concentration levels. From 1828 meters (6000 ft.) to 4000 meters (13129 ft.) below 90% effeciency. 7F-5)
- Altitude: Up to 1230 meters (4000 ft.) above sea level without degration of concentration levels. From 1230 meters (4000 ft.) to 4000 meters (13129 ft.) below 90% effeciency. (7F-8, 7F-10)
To Download form press below button
You Can Ask Experts Regarding Our Any Product