Oxygen is one of the five basic elements of all life: Oxygen, Nitrogen, Sulphur, Hydrogen and Carbon). There are several forms of Oxygen, however the most common and stable form of Oxygen is "O2" or Diatomic Oxygen. Oxygen is a vital element to good health and it’s our primary source of energy. 90% of our energy comes from oxygen and the other 10% comes from food and water. With Oxygen Enriched Air (OEA), the body will metabolize food more efficiently, generate more energy and create a healthier body. Have you ever seen athletes breathing oxygen at a sporting event? Athletes agree oxygen increases their performance, endurance, and energy level.
- Weight Gain
- Sexual Dysfunction
- Cancer and Disease
- Fatigue and Sleep Disorders
- Suppression of the Immune System
- Circulation Problems
- Poor Digestion
- Memory Loss & Poor Concentration
- Muscle Aches and Pains
Note: Right now you're breathing 21% oxygen, 78% nitrogen, and 1% inert gases. An Oxygen bar is a free-standing bar which people sit or stand at to breathe over 90% pure oxygen and aromatherapy from a disposable nasal cannula (nose hose). These modular bars can service anywhere from one to 18 people simultaneously and they are usually manned by one or two bartender/technicians.
Did you know that breathing essential oils has an effect on your mind? Essential oils alone can make you feel better about yourself? They are able to improve your frame of mind, lessen stress, and stimulate you to become more active. They can also help you relax or fall asleep more easily. The result is that you are a happier person.
Oxygen is a vital element to good health and it’s our primary source of energy. 90% of our energy comes from oxygen and the other 10% comes from food and water. With oxygen enriched air (OEA), the body will metabolize food more efficiently, generate more energy and create a healthier body. Oxygen is the main Fuel required to oxidize your carbohydrates, sugars, fats and proteins into energy, a lack of oxygen will promote an inadequate oxidation process (poor burning of foods), which will result in a lower percentage of your foods being converted into energy and high percentage of your foods turning into fat.
- Flow Range: 1 - 5L
- Oxygen Concentration: 95.5% - 87%
- Maximum Outlet Pressure: 45KPa+-4.5Pa(6.52psi +-0.65psi)
- Pressure Relief Mechanism Operational at: 250Kpa +-25Kpa (36.25psi +-3.36psi)
- Altitude: Up to 1828 meters (6000 ft.) above sea level without degration of concentration levels. From 1828 meters (6000 ft.) to 4000 meters (13129 ft.) below 90% effeciency. 7F-5)
- Altitude: Up to 1230 meters (4000 ft.) above sea level without degration of concentration levels. From 1230 meters (4000 ft.) to 4000 meters (13129 ft.) below 90% effeciency. (7F-8, 7F-10)
To Download form press below button
You Can Ask Experts Regarding Our Any Product